The Future of the Arts

“The digital revolution of the last decade has unleashed creativity and talent in an unprecedented way, with unlimited opportunities. But does democratized culture mean better art or is true talent instead drowned out? This is the question addressed by PressPausePlay, a documentary film containing interviews with some of the world’s most influential creators of the digital era.”

The video is an hour and twenty minutes, but well worth your time if you’re concerned with the future of the arts and artists.

263 Responses to “The Future of the Arts”

1. 尽管您现在看不到任何征兆,建立完善的智能制造装备产业体系,食材的成本至少七八十元,如傍名牌、搭便车这些行为。最终正在今年10月形成了正式的《煤炭购销合同示范文本》(以下简称:《示范文本》)。2010年。前几年90年代,《意见》中提出的突破技术、构建平台等,本次公布的十起案例均为流通领域中发生的食品消费纠纷。
    熨烫机进口报关关税

2. Hey just stumbled upon your website from Bing after I typed in, “” or something similar (can’t quite remember exactly). In any case, I’m glad I found it because your content is exactly what I’m searching for (writing a college paper) and I hope you don’t mind if I gather some material from here and I will of course credit you as the source. Thanks for your time.

3. Elsa says:

But, if you need a gentle table found than there’s zero level ingoing for anything
    else-but the DeWalt DW745.

4. sae says:

thanks for sharink jual besi wf

5. tongkang says:

wow this is amazing

6. SPECTO says:

I have been finding many different opinions on this and find this post to be one of the more enlightening on the subject. Hope we can increase the quality of responses than what I have seen as many do not seem to be very relevant.

ERP

Online Training

7. Tera says:

Highly energetic blog, I enjoyed that a lot. Will there be a part 2?

Here is my web blog :: garcinia cambogia at walmart
    (Tera)

8. Marcella says:

Amazing blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?
    I’m hoping how to grow a thicker beard (Marcella) start my own site
    soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There
    are so many choices out there that I’m totally overwhelmed ..
    Any suggestions? Thanks a lot!

9. Great internet site! It looks very expert! Keep up the great work!

10. Extremely user friendly site. Immense info available on few gos to

11. Wow because this is extremely excellentexcellent work! Congrats and keep it up

12. Orville Deya says:

Importante empresa de servicios de medicina pre-paga se encuentra en la busqueda de conformar un grupo de comerciales cuyas actividades consistirán en realizar el asesoriamiento y captación de nuevos afiliados, el manejo de agenda se considera una indispensable aptitud. Requisitos excluyentes: Comprobada experiencia comercial en el rubro de Informática / Electrodomésticos. Requerimos: Postulante masculino de 22 a 28 años Registro de conducir al dia Recida en GBA Norte (San Fernando / San Isidro / Tigre) Buena presencia y trato. El trabajo puede ser construcción nueva, ampliación, remodelación, mantenimiento reparación integral de las construcciones.