Tears, Elf Kings, and Michael Jackson

Anderson & Roe is not your typical virtuoso piano duo. In addition to breathtaking arrangements, they’ve built their career by making spectacular videos.

Though they’ve been featured on The Savvy Musician Blog before, their latest video productions have won another feature spot. (And on a personal note, I’m excited to be currently working on a commission for this duo inspired by various American musical genres.)

Anderson & Roe’s haunting rendition of Schubert’s Erlkonig is below. Filmed in the Steinway factory, I doubt it’s been the same since.

Here is their take on Vivaldi’s Sento in Seno.

And now for something completely different.  If you haven’t heard Anderson & Roe’s cover of Michael Kackson’s Billie Jean, you’re in for an exhausting treat.

While there are hundreds of thousands of great performances captured on tape, the music videos featured on TSM blog feature musical creations that are unusual, innovative, humorous, or otherwise purple. This collection is fun–perhaps a stress reliever or diversion at a late night bash! It also provides you with an opportunity to discover new and creative musicians.

232 Responses to “Tears, Elf Kings, and Michael Jackson”

1. wouahhhh nice stuff here. How do you do ?

2. I love this website – its so usefull and helpfull.|

3. Hi, its good paragraph regarding media print, we all be familiar with media is a impressive source of data.

4. I’ve been looking high and low, and it seems that many liberal artistry schools are populated simply by heavy consumers and partiers, which I are not thinking about. If I may, I’d like to double major in creative writing and journalism.. Thank you!.

5. Darrel Jn says:

という言葉つ交わせるかどうかというのは案外と重要なのですよねGT5Pに限らず、PS3のオンラインは 基本無料 で進んでいるため、 ティンバーランド カスタム

6. Minna Rezek says:

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

7. Davidek says:

You’re a very beneficial web site; could not make it without ya!

8. Beyser says:

I believe there are many more pleasurable possibilities ahead of time for individuals in which checked out your web site.

9. Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was searching for! “We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.” by Johann von Goethe.

10. Hiya, I am really glad I have found this information. Today bloggers publish just about gossips and net and this is really annoying. A good site with exciting content, this is what I need. Thanks for keeping this website, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.

11. Does anyone know a good site offering tutorials in customising blogspot/blogger skin? I’m an overall total novice who have doesn’t know anything regarding HTML. Help!.

12. How to add your blogspot address to google web search?

13. Cayla Rowser says:

12/23/2016 I’m pleased by the manner in which savvymusician.com deals with this kind of topic. Generally to the point, sometimes controversial, always thoughtful and stimulating.

14. How do i put music playing on my wordpress website?

15. Just interested if you will find any running a blog websites exactly where I can begin a blog that aren’t as well known.. We are currently aware of sites like blogger, wordpress, livejournal, xanga, vox, etc … Any kind of up and coming running a blog websites probably?.

16. I’m just wanting to start a blog intended for my pictures business. What free blog page would be best?.

17. I am developing a joomla website for the boat club and want members in order to upload photos of fish they caught. Additional info: I am basing the structure on the K2 component..

18. How can I add a link to my site from a Joomla site?

19. How to publish a wordpress backup on to a site?

20. cara promosi says:

I have a wordpress blog page now, yet I cannot figure out how to obtain readers in to there! I have already been using myspace and it’s been great, subscriptions like crazy, yet a lot of them don’t have wordpress… so no qualified prospects there. Besides, I have always been posting the same details to both, so it’s not much of a point of them obtaining one. How can I increase my wordpress readership? I currently utilize tags, but I actually still just got about 89 views in two weeks…. Thanks in advance–serious answers only, please!.

21. Cavill says:

Very revealing, look frontward to coming back again.

22. I actually is a 19 year old female quadriplegic and a mother of a two-year-old daughter. I am not able to function because of my disability yet I do possess a voice-activated computer and I know a lot about computers as well as the Internet. I would like to start a site I do not really know about what. I need IDEAS! I would like for making some profit on my website but I do not really know how to do that or ways to get companies to pay to place ads on my site. I may even understand where to go to begin my own site. I need plenty of help if someone would like to help me out or possibly be partners with me when the website begins making a profit you will get a portion of the revenue..

23. I have my own blog and might buy projects to blog for others. I believe there are several guidelines out there about what is allowed or not regarding images published on general public blogs (such as copyright rules, certification, or trademarks). Is there anywhere to go to find industry guidelines for blog post images?.

24. How do i build a blog page without using blogger or any of these websites?

25. Most of whatever you claim is supprisingly precise and that makes me wonder why I had not looked at this in this light previously. Your piece truly did switch the light on for me as far as this specific subject goes. Nevertheless at this time there is actually 1 issue I am not really too cozy with and while I attempt to reconcile that with the central theme of the point, let me observe just what the rest of your visitors have to point out.Very well done.

26. Can i shield my blog content copyright without registering it to copyright departmen? please help?

27. Excellent domain name bought, but i havent acquired time to associated with website look nice. i want to forward the website web address to my blogspot blog page for the time being. how do i do this?.

28. How do I start a blog? I simply got a new account upon Yahoo but don’t discover where to start composing.?

29. I are just starting out and want to get a blog page started..

30. What a good wordpress blog theme for an icanhascheeseburer or failblog duplicate?

31. Ykm Group says:

Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful mining mesh manufacture information. Thanks.

32. http://www.superbrandsreet.com/}を豊富に取り揃え、驚きの低価格で通販します。
    世界各地から直輸入した{ヴァンクリーフ&アーペル:http://www.superbrandsreet.com/products/prclass_149_1.htm|クロムハーツ22k:http://www.superbrandsreet.com/products/prclass_147_1.htm|カルティエ love:http://www.superbrandsreet.com/products/prclass_136_1.htm|ティファニー ネックレス:http://www.superbrandsreet.com/products/prclass_141_1.htm|ティファニー 指輪:http://www.superbrandsreet.com/products/prclass_140_1.htm|ティファニーハート:http://www.superbrandsreet.com/products/prclass_125_1.htm|ティファニー ネックレス:http://www.superbrandsreet.com/products/prclass_124_1.htm|ティファニー 指輪:http://www.superbrandsreet.com/products/prclass_123_1.htm|ティファニーハート:http://www.superbrandsreet.com/products/prclass_72_1.htm|ティファニー ネックレス:

33. Desert safari offers like to be on the high end of life, Desert Safari Dubai is the activity to indulge yourself in. Located amidst vast dunes and deserts, Desert Safari offers in Dubai offers all the thrill seekers a worthy return of each dime spent. Just when you think you feel like escaping city’s soaring skyscrapers, you don’t have to tread far to get all the adventure that awaits you during trip

34. Find the best Dubai desert safari deals, hatta mountain safari deals, night safari and adventure safari, including phoenix safari tours in Dubai, UAE.

35. best safari says:

Atlanta Safari Dubai is very special tour you must to do in Dubai. It’s the best adventure tour in the middle of Dubai desert. We provide All types …..

36. AED 250 د.إ PREMIUM Evening Desert Safari ( 20 Off ) and many more packages. Free PickUp & DropOff. Daily offers and deals. Book now: 00971529032668

37. For this reason,Stephen Strasburg FlexBase Jersey, the actual 24 Hour Locksmith services are mostvalued by client. There are trusted people. A blog can help you in more ways than one.One factor to consider is close proximity to work and home. The main thing you need to remember is to follow the method you choose and make sure you answer every question for which that the method asks. So,Authentic Nationals T-Shirts, make sure the person who has the last say (the chief) on any course content gives

38. Grab the best deals and packages through our website.