Music for Ice – Now That’s Cold…

If you think about it, just about anything can function as a musical instrument.  On this website, we’ve featured performances on sea shells, carrots, bicyble seats, and apartments

But what about frozen water?  As it turns out, ice is good for much more than cooling your margarita.  Please enjoy the following videos of beautifully sculpted ice instruments.  Not surprisingly, these experiments originate from Norway.

While there are hundreds of thousands of great performances captured on tape, the music videos featured on TSM blog feature musical creations that are unusual, innovative, humorous, or otherwise purple. This collection is fun–perhaps a stress reliever or diversion at a late night bash! It also provides you with an opportunity to discover new and creative musicians. Let us know your suggestions

166 Responses to “Music for Ice – Now That’s Cold…”

1. I have been wanting to start a effective blog i wish to start a sida online useing the best free blogg starting website…. pleez tell me which one is the best?????? \.

2. Info Unik says:

How do i use framework or iframe to put fb or else to blogspot?

3. Excellent school project for my creative composing class that requires a writing portfolio, but I have no clue steps to make one. We never really grasped what a portfolio was. If somebody could help away, it’d become wonderful..

4.  GEOTUBE says:

I wonder why those machines with copyrighted content stay up. I realize a large amount of “don’t post any US content” but they don’t care at all regarding content from japan… Could it be just that Japan doesn’t care much regarding their the laws of copyright?.. It is hundreds or maybe even a large number of servers with content from Japan however they only obtain DMCA warnings for US materials or something that got translated by a US company… They also often have a few content on their website, like images or small records..

5. baca komik says:

I have a blog made out of Blogger and it has Tumblr logos at the top.. I’ve seen Blogger sites without all of them, and it makes them a lot cooler..

6. Recek says:

We as well as my good friends have been really under-going the great helpful suggestions from the blog then this sudden created a terrible mistrust We never depicted regard for the website owner for anyone strategies.

7. Hello buddy nice to meet ya with me, oh yes, here I would like to share with you all a set of Top Songs of all time and that certainly you will all be very pleased really with the song that I share this, because this song is a popular song and many searching by the public likes to hear these popular Mp3 Songs nah from the curious friends please download here very easily and free lo.
    Thomas Arya
    Obbie Messakh
    Dangdut Terbaru
    Dangdut Koplo Terbaru 2016
    Kumpulan Lagu Kenangan Terpopuler Sepanjang Masa
    Kumpulan Lagu Dangdut Lawas yang sangat populer dan masih banyak di cari oleh masyarakat
    Kumpulan Lagu Pop Terpopuler
    kumpulan Lagu Terpopuer Full Album Lengkap

8. Schamel says:

Thank you a lot a lot for your premium quality as well as results-oriented help. We won’t think hard to promote your site post to any individual who desires as well as desires support about this place.

9. What college-university has a good creative composing program or focus on English?

10. baja beton  says:

I keep several websites & community forums and allow people to write their particular comments to them. I verify regularly and remove any swear phrases, etc . I actually also request commentors never to leave any derogatory terms on the blogs/forums.. However , having said that, am i still legitimately responsible for the content on my blog/forums if they create a defamatory comment or abusive comments?. Many thanks..

11. Arline says:

As I website possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling magnificent , appreciate it for your hard work. You should keep it up forever! Good Luck.

12. En el supuesto de que haya que llevarse su aparato Ariston averiado, disponemos de talleres especializados y preparados para llevar a cabo una reparacion exhaustiva y precisa del mismo.

13. Ok therefore i have appeared around a great deal on this matter and I actually keep getting stuff like VNC (or VNSea) that allows you to access the computers on your own WiFi network, but all of these require you to install something on to the computer by itself. Is there a method to access the computer WITHOUT even touching the pc?.. Thanks beforehand!.

14. Is it possible to register a domain name and begin web site through Microsoft Small company in UAE?.. If it is not possible through Ms small business, please advise me personally the best internet site to create a brand new website which could operate from UAE..

15. steamops says:

You completed some nice points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found a good number of folks will have the same opinion with your blog.

16. Wow! Thank you! I constantly needed to write on my site something like that. Can I include a fragment of your post to my blog?