Fun Christmas Music Videos

Here are some fun and unusual music videos for the Christmas season that you probably don’t know.  Happy Holidays, and please enjoy!!!!!

An iBand Christmas

A group of musicians from North Point Community Church perform Feliz Navidad on iPhones and iPads.

Dan the Unwise Man

My good friend Lance LaDuke, trombonist and euphonium player for the Boston Brass, became convinced that the Christmas Story was lopsided.  ”With all these wise men parading about, surely there must have been at least one unwise dude,” LaDuke pondered academically.  And then he uncovered a papyrus detailing the amazing story of Dan the Unwise Man.  Lance and I created a song about this incredible story, which is shown in the video below.

Groovin’ on the Nutcracker

This video features beat boxing flutist Greg Pattillo along with cellist Eric Stephenson and bassist Peter Seymour playing their groovin’ version of the Nutcracker.

Toast

One of the great Christmas traditions is all of the wonderful food treats we get to devour: X-mas cookies, fudge, eggnog,  fruit cake, pumpkin pie, gingerbread.  In this video, Jeremiah Franks describes his favorite meal: toast.  Accompanying himself on a toaster, he tells the story of his relationship with this powerful carbohydrate.

Multiphonic Silent Night

Trombonist Wes Funderburk, a freak accident of nature by any measure, performs this trombone duo by himself in real time.  Here, he sings the melody while playing the accompaniment.  I know, I know, he’s just not right…

Pomplamoose

Finally, if you haven’t heard Pomplamoose yet, you’re in for a real treat.  Plus, at the end of this video, they show you an amazing and charitable way to get their music.  Tis the season.

Happy holidays!  Wishing you joy, success, and savviness in the new year!

1,417 Responses to “Fun Christmas Music Videos”

1. 相比之下,两个“看客”却显得分外焦 葵力果官方网站 急。结果一出,美国就多次表示中方对南海问题的立场是不遵守国际法的表现,日本政府更是迫不及待地对仲裁结果表示欢迎,甚至有日本政府 葵力果效果 相关人士呼吁希望中国具有联合国安理会常任理事国的自觉,遵从司法裁决。日本外相岸田文雄在东亚合作系列外长会之前,还说想和王毅谈谈“南海问题”。然而,美国突然转变立场却让整个事件的发展显得扑朔迷离。
    沙发是每个装修的客厅中都必须要配置的,但是你知道你日常最常坐的沙发也有客厅沙发摆放风水。你可千万不要小瞧客厅沙发摆放风水,好的布局很有利于家居的好运哦。
    昨日媒体曝光的当天园区监控视频显示,7月23日15时,一辆白色轿车在园内道路缓缓停下,10

2. tech speaker says:

Your website has a certian engergy surrounding it. You have brought up a very superb ideas Beyond helpful information.

3. Jesse Grillo says:

I could not refrain from commenting. I truly appreciate this website. Could you tell me more about this?

4. To think, I was confused a minute ago. This guy I used to know likes your page. I could not help myself from commenting. Hit me up! Geez, that is unbelievable.

5. I found this on LinkedIn Nice read. Try to make the guest blog as excellent as possible by promoting and dropping links. Your posts is followed by my girlfriend. Spot on with this blogs.

6. Buford says:

Good way of explaining, and nice paragraph to get information about my presentation subject matter, which
    i am going to present in institution of higher education.

7. 葵力果多少钱 关村(,股吧)在线软件资讯5月24日消息:尽管Windows系统还没有顺利征服索尼的PS4,但是Linux已经捷足先登了。
    看着有些老实有些闷的牛男们情欲私底下 巴西比戈30天无条件退款 也是非常强烈的,初遇时通常他们给女性的第一印象都是相当不错的,觉得这个GG看着还是挺可靠的嘛。又舍得花钱人又老实长得也还不错!应该不是花 巴西比戈使用方法 花肠子那一类的吧,轻易的让MM们卸下心防和他们放心交往。但实际上他们是挺会扮猪吃老虎的哦!只是他们天性品味高超不仅要求对方脸蛋好,身材也要一级棒!所以就算是骗MM上床也要挑选优质的人选。如果一些MM觉得和金牛男上了床这人男人就会对你负责的话,那就大错特错了。因为很多牛牛们可能家里是有老婆的呢!或者说随

8. vshare says:

Hi there could you tell me which blogging platform you are working with? I am going to get started with my blog on vshare download iphone very soon although I’m having a difficult time choosing.

9. I always read your content closely. I’m also curious about aadhar card status enquiry phone number, maybe you might discuss this at times. Take care.

10. You are completely correct. I really enjoyed reviewing this info and I will certainly return for more straight away. My own internet site is dealing with password, you could look if you are interested in that.

11. 百度一下 says:

丛林中的两 仰望花开荼靡的绚烂 道身影又一次分开来,林磊看上去样子很 http://m.gds97.com/nxyxb/367.html 狼狈,混身上下更是破破烂烂的,但是并没有真受什么伤,气息也没有乱一点。与他的狼狈不一样的是,杰司的身上完好无损的样子。两人交手已经过去了五分钟,这五分钟里,杰司的攻击了林磊不下十数次,而林磊却一次也未打中杰司。但结果也是不相上下,因为杰司根本就没有对林磊造成什么实质上的伤害。“看样子,再怎么下去也不会有什么结果了,别玩了,动真格吧!”林磊很赶时间,也看的出来杰 http://www.xinyue000.com/yxbby/1994.html 司没有使用全力,更像是在玩一样,仰望花开荼靡的绚烂。不过没关系,他也一样没有用上全部的实力。他的战斗方式本就是习惯以静制动,后发先至,这就必须要杰司与正面一战。而杰司更多时候只是在游走,有时候

12. 百度一下 says:

树殇 柳娘看到了这 http://yyk.familydoctor.com.cn/21107/Content_807488.html 是一个机会,俗话说“鸟为食死,人为钱亡,”柳娘也不例外,柳娘就也是特意等到双方打斗的差不多的时候才会前来。柳娘来的时候,见到有人疯跑出去,还一边大叫“鬼,鬼。”另柳娘感到十分疑问,命人将此人拦截了下来,但是这个人已经有些疯癫了,什么话 记忆的碎片 都问不出来,只是不停说出的“鬼,鬼。”叫柳娘眉头紧皱。柳娘是修道之人,到是不信那些鬼神之人,但是一连几个喊着同样内容,就值得柳娘意外思考了,柳娘他们可谓是未进虎穴,先吓破胆,尤其是李凯马三两人更是腿部直哆嗦,说什么也要阻止柳娘的前进。可是柳娘便便就不信这个邪,她一直认为鬼神只是人为的,在加上柳娘总是感觉到里面有自己遗失的重要东西,所以柳娘说什么也要进去

13. 百度一下 says:

“是的,夫人,您的多变同http://m.hexintianrui.com/yxbb http://m.hexintianrui.com/yxbbk/yxbzl/1291.html k/yxbzl/1291.html您的美丽一样可怕!”从第一次见到梅森夫人时的高贵、美艳,到现在这 一丝的想念 位夫人的干练、果敢,肖恩越来越看不透这位贵夫人,叶琳娜和希亚菲斯两个人特点,这位梅森夫人身上似乎都具有。“多变?哈哈哈,我始终以为我还是那个农舍里的小女孩呢!谢谢你的评价!”一压马鞍,一丝的想念,梅森夫人从马上跃了下来,接着从马上抽出了两把宽刃剑。“接着!”梅森夫人对 女孩子 着肖恩扔了一把。“看来今天我见的卡梅伦骑士了?”肖恩接过剑挥动了两下后说。“准备好了?”说完,梅森夫人挥剑刺了过来,挺直的上身与弓起的右腿展现出完美的

14. 百度一下 says:

第七十四章湛蓝的天空如洗,幽幽白云荡漾,空寂的歌声悠扬,洛岩敞开了心扉,怀纳天 我的第一个师父 地,如掌控

15. 台下的人们看着陆老头拿着一个彩色的石头,不停地口沫横飞,不免有些吃惊,一个个都是盯着陆 http://www.meimayy.cn/npxyf/501.html 老头看着。“ 《秋日絮语》————秋天那个秋 大家都知道前一阵子,骊山出现化龙的事情,我们归墟道也进去骊山深处找了很久,发现了很多“东西”,其中这块五彩石头就是其中一块。”陆老头看到自己将现场的气氛完全带来起来,便十分倒胃口的打住自己的话,看着在场的人的反映。一听到http://www.meimayy.cn/npxyf/501.html陆老头说道骊山化龙的事情,在 http://www.hkjdyp.com/zz/339.html 场的人眼神都绿了起来,经过陆老头这样一说,众人的最先想到的便是“龙”。“难道这五彩石和龙有关系。”每个人都浮想起这样的想法,因为出现骊山出现了,所以现在只要和龙沾亲带个故的东西,可都

16. 百度一下 says:

“我提议,由乾坤宫的主事弟子诸葛无量担任盟主,统御众人!”“为什么不是神龙宫的魏承彦师兄?”“九天宫的黄坚师兄,也是极佳的人选,请 秋风清,秋月明 大家三思!”“大家是不是也应该考虑、考虑,神仙会的后起之秀曹晨道友?”一时之间,公说公有理,婆说婆有理。总归,大家推荐的人,都是被默认为是 http://www.mediamozi.com/yxbby/145.html 鸿蒙中最强势力的后起之秀,于九殿没什么事。九殿的弟子,除了吆喝、叫好外,基本就是一边凉快去。大家热议纷纷时,只有独孤阳明安安静静的坐在石头上,两眼怔怔的看着前方的妖兽与景物。乍一看,还以为他正看着仙女下凡,秋风清,秋月明,在瑶台上翩翩起舞呢!对于这些人所说的话题,一点兴趣都没有。老实说,独孤阳明并没有想别的,此刻,他正在谋划,如 心灵碎片

17. A lot of thanks for all of the hard work on this site. My daughter enjoys setting aside time for research and it’s easy to understand why. Most of us learn all of the lively medium you produce very useful techniques through this website and as well welcome response from visitors about this topic so our favorite simple princess is without question learning a lot. Take pleasure in the rest of the year. You’re doing a remarkable job.