Fun Christmas Music Videos

Here are some fun and unusual music videos for the Christmas season that you probably don’t know.  Happy Holidays, and please enjoy!!!!!

An iBand Christmas

A group of musicians from North Point Community Church perform Feliz Navidad on iPhones and iPads.

Dan the Unwise Man

My good friend Lance LaDuke, trombonist and euphonium player for the Boston Brass, became convinced that the Christmas Story was lopsided.  ”With all these wise men parading about, surely there must have been at least one unwise dude,” LaDuke pondered academically.  And then he uncovered a papyrus detailing the amazing story of Dan the Unwise Man.  Lance and I created a song about this incredible story, which is shown in the video below.

Groovin’ on the Nutcracker

This video features beat boxing flutist Greg Pattillo along with cellist Eric Stephenson and bassist Peter Seymour playing their groovin’ version of the Nutcracker.

Toast

One of the great Christmas traditions is all of the wonderful food treats we get to devour: X-mas cookies, fudge, eggnog,  fruit cake, pumpkin pie, gingerbread.  In this video, Jeremiah Franks describes his favorite meal: toast.  Accompanying himself on a toaster, he tells the story of his relationship with this powerful carbohydrate.

Multiphonic Silent Night

Trombonist Wes Funderburk, a freak accident of nature by any measure, performs this trombone duo by himself in real time.  Here, he sings the melody while playing the accompaniment.  I know, I know, he’s just not right…

Pomplamoose

Finally, if you haven’t heard Pomplamoose yet, you’re in for a real treat.  Plus, at the end of this video, they show you an amazing and charitable way to get their music.  Tis the season.

Happy holidays!  Wishing you joy, success, and savviness in the new year!

1,250 Responses to “Fun Christmas Music Videos”

1. Morning. I have not been there since may. It was only because I was vacationing to Virginia because of my assignment at Plains All American Pipeline, L. P.. This requires a whole lot of time from me, but I still think about your write-up. I remember our days at Champlain College (VT) in Florida. So thankful that we had a time to play close the park. Kindly forward my thanks to linda and dave. Bye

2. 蝶因此而飞翔a says:

lt;朝花夕拾gt;读后感900  驻马店银屑病  不知道为什么鲁迅把旧事重提改成了朝花夕拾,但不得不说,这夕拾的朝花,已不仅仅是旧事,反倒是新事、喜事、伤心事。  无可否认,鲁迅的骂功是中国一绝,以致于骂 什么医院治疗银屑病最好 狗、骂猫、写鼠也有人惶惶不安,那顶带刺的高帽戴上了,也就取不下来了。难怪鲁先生爱骂狗,这骂畜生不犯法的好事,也只有他老人家占尽光,好歹比那杀猪的白刀子进红刀子出快活自在。  且不说那些名人名教授有没有狗血淋头,但这不好惹的高帽却戴牢了,堂而皇之地以动机褒贬作品,是人就看得出,那柄匕首是正中要害 河南银屑病专科哪个医院好 。  连一本薄薄的回忆散文集中都充斥着满腔愤慨之情,及见其他那些杂文、小说集的锋利。讽刺有魅力,当然,在鲁迅笔下,那

3. How do you protect your cyberspace content from copyright infringement?

4. Exactly where online can an accredited psyciatrist post content articles (or blogs) for them to become popular?

5. How can I get more people to visit my blogger site?

6. , Tony Stewart, and the reigning champion Jimmy Johnson offers expert advice on how to get those dance auditions and dance jobs. If you are looking to spend quieter time with loved ones, yet within the awesome backdrop of the ocean, then Algarve Portugal would be a good getaway! Already, Algarve holidays, are beginning to increase in popularity, but Portugal is large enough with all kinds of varied landscape to suit different holiday makers! After listening to past experiences of other traveller

7. savvymusician.com does it again! Quite a thoughtful site and a good post. Thanks!

8. savvymusician.com does it again! Quite a perceptive site and a well-written post. Nice work!

9. Eldon Stoltz says:

I’m pleased with the way that savvymusician.com handles this type of subject. Usually on point, often controversial, without fail well-researched and more often than not quite challenging.

10. Samuel Floch says:

Good, solid content. I just now sent this on 9/27/2016 to a colleague who has been doing some work of their own on this topic. To say thanks, they just bought me dinner! So, I guess I should say: Cheers for the drink!

11. Wilber Aamot says:

Like this site– extremely easy to navigate and lots to think about!

12. I used to be just wanting to know what computer software you would have to make business cards or labels from a desktop computer. Is is simple or even worthy of the time or money..

13. Appreciate savvymusician.com– very easy to navigate and lots to explore!

14. I have not really read too many good things about Webfetti – mainly people wanting to remove it from their computer systems, so I’m looking for alternatives which i do not need to set up.. Do you have web-sites where I can copy requirements from to alter the design of my blogspot blog page? The layouts on blogspot are fine to get you started, yet I’m looking forward to a change..

15. If I desire to use a font that says it’s for personal use only, would it not be ok to use on blogger? Also, We don’t know if getting Google Adsense might make a difference..

16. Excellent website. Plenty of helpful information here. I am sending it to several buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks to your effort!

17. Por lo que podemos realizar reparaciones de todos los aparatos. Somos tecnicos especialistas en la reparacion de aparatos electronicos en Madrid de todo tipo

18. 10/17/2016 @ 22:18:57: savvymusician.com does it again! Very thoughtful site and a good post. Thanks!

19. I generally agree with your opinion on this subject and look forward to additional posts and comments here at savvymusician.com. Keep up the good work!

20. Love the website– extremely user-friendly and lots to think about!

21. 10/22/2016 I’m pleased with the way that savvymusician.com deals with this kind of subject matter! Usually to the point, sometimes contentious, always well-written and thought-provoking.

22. Trik blogger says:

I have a blog page using Blogspot. I would like to ban a particular person from viewing and commenting. We are not really looking to make the entire blog page password-protected or moderate feedback. I just need to ban a specific IP address. How can I do this?.

23. 10/25/2016 savvymusician.com does it again! Very perceptive site and a good post. Keep up the good work!

24. Lou Broski says:

10/25/2016 @ 11:09:46 In my estimation, savvymusician.com does a excellent job of dealing with issues like this! Even if often intentionally controversial, the information is in the main well researched and stimulating.

25. I generally agree with your opinion on this subject and look forward to upcoming posts and comments here at savvymusician.com. Keep up the good work!

26. The text of the Sina column wind is still marked Cai Baiwan 1 this year because of the El Nino effect, the climate is particularly strange, my friend and I said that the Christmas period to Washington, actually saw the cherry blossoms. Strange is a little strange,Cheap ipad, spring will still be on schedule to, the cherry blossom season is about to open, soon everyone’s friends will be filled with the cherry blossoms. Japan’s Meteorological Agency in February 18th released the flowering period i

27. Apple WWDC conference tickets to the drawing of lots of sina mobile news, April 8, morning news,Buy ipad online, 2014 Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (Worldwide Developers Conference,Buy iphone 7, hereinafter referred to as WWDC) tickets have been local time in the United States on the morning of April 7, 10 points for sale, is different from that in the past this year, with lottery participants identified places. WWDC is held annually in the United States of California. The main purpose i

28. Congrats for the great blog you’ve set up at savvymusician.com. Your enthusiastic take on the subject is certainly contagious. Thanks again!

29. Mina Erben says:

Solid, well-researched content. I just passed this on 11/1/2016 to a coworker who’s been doing a little research of his own on this subject. To show his appreciation, he just bought me dinner! So, let me express my gratitude by saying: Cheers for the drink!

30. 365养生网 says:

千古名句一朝真相:真的是“条条大路通罗马”吗,国旗下讲话稿,男 国旗下讲话稿 子野外垂钓被水中巨怪攻击,3秒钟 男子野外垂钓被水中巨怪攻击,3秒钟被吃的尸骨无存(图) 被吃的尸骨无存(图)?设计师菲利普•施密特、贝内迪克特•格罗和拉斐尔•莱曼用一张新的信息图表回答了这个困扰了人们好几个世纪的难题:真的是“条条大路通罗马”吗,全球未解事件,真是太奇妙了!让全世界都震撼的照片?为了找到这个问题的答案,他 全球未解事件,真是太奇妙了!让全世界都震撼的照片 们试图将这个问题数据化。首先,他们在地图上把总共10,气功养生,231,707平方千米的欧洲地区划出来,然后又将它们分为486,艾灸养生,713个小的区域,每个小区域都是一条通往罗马的路径的起点。之后,他们利用用一个叫做 GraphHopper 的地图导航软件,再结合从开

31. 产后减肥 says:

世界最著名的11 日月为什么同照? 座海底坟墓1.海王星纪念 活动总结 礁距离美国佛罗里达州迈阿密比斯坎岛大约5公里的海底,有一处名为“海王星纪念礁”的海底墓园,全部浸在大约14米深的海水中。自2007年开始运营以来,已成为潜水者的乐园。这一海底墓园一共占地6公顷左右,全部建成后可埋葬12.5万逝者的骨灰。这对于那些想把骨灰葬在海里的人来说无疑是个不错的选择。这样做不仅可以减少尸体对 两性保健 于人类居住环境的影响,而且还能促进海洋生物的生长。2.海底鲸鱼埋骨地通过研究海底鲸鱼的尸骨,你会发现每一具巨大的骨架其实都是一个深海生态系统,为很多动物提供了栖息的场所。鲸鱼的肉首先对于那些食腐动物无疑是一顿美食,比如盲鳗,它的骨骼也会成为一种被

32. 养生常识 says:

这个女孩为了不让爱犬觉得被冷落,竟想出个和狗狗隔空互 心得体会 动的发明Brook Martin 是一名15岁的小女孩,她有一只特别可爱的狗狗,心得体会。 学习心得体会 但由於几年前,她因为学习以及家人因工作变得忙碌后,家里大部分时间变得空荡荡。他们养的狗狗也因此感到寂寞、失落,学习心得体会。为此 Brook Martin 想了一个好方法,高中作文范文,不加 高中作文范文 温:新型日光温室隆冬育好苗,让狗狗从此不再感到落寞!▼Brook Martin 与她的爱犬▼狗狗给Brook Martin一家带来了很多欢乐!▼但之后,由於工作、学习繁重,家人没有过多的时间陪狗狗▼狗狗自己在家,通过谷歌地球,看中国水环境污染!,总会感到落寞▼因此,B

33. 食物链顶层的 作文范文 5大顶级食肉动物任何人任何动物都不 启动全国性碳市场面临诸多挑战 愿面对顶级捕食者,它们大摇大摆坐在食物链的头把交椅上,随时准备进食或战斗,要么先大战一场再进餐,作文范文,要么边吃边战,任何妄图挑战它们王者地位的不自量力的小丑,死亡才是它的最终归宿。非 传说中的“百炼钢”是怎么样的? 常感谢我们超强的大脑,如果不是人类善于使用工具和火,拥有枪支弹药,启动全国性碳市场面临诸多挑战,早就被这些哥斯拉一样的怪物当成美味佳肴了。那么,让我们拭目以待,谁才是动物世界里真正的王者呢?5,传说中的“百炼钢”是怎么样的?.科莫多恐龙你一定觉得我画出一个框架,然后把科莫多恐龙硬生生挤入这个框架里,那么,先来看看科莫多恐龙是否够资格称为顶级猎食者,当然,也可以称呼它

34. 减肥秘方 says:

世界十大黄金比例身材美女,中国超模无愧第一!所有人都希望自己拥有完美健康的身体,而 就职演说稿 对女性来说,最希望的是身材完美,那么什么样的身材才称得上完美呢,就职演说稿?国际上流行着黄金比例身材之说, “天外来客”曾光临地球,遗留下的五大铁证,震惊世界!(图) 从理论上讲,女性的身高与体重,四肢与躯干等部位在一定的比例下最美,“天外来客”曾光临地球,遗留下的五大铁证,震惊世界!(图)。专业人士在进行了大量研究后,终使美丽得以量化: 1、上、下身比例:以肚脐为界,上下身比例应为5比8,符合“黄金分割”定律。 2、胸围:由腋下沿胸部的上方最丰满处测量胸围,应为身高的一半。 3、腰围: 世上最胖的动物居然是它,身体一半的重量都是脂肪! 在正常情况下,量腰的最细部位。腰围较胸围小20厘米。 4、髋围:在体前耻骨平行于臀部最大

35. 保健按摩 says:

人类不用再怕 科学家发现太阳系或存一颗巨型行星 和海王星一样大 外星人了! NASA计划建造“死星”来保护地球世界上很多人都害怕好战的外星人进攻地球,然后把人类灭绝。有 高中作文范文 些人可能认为这种想法很可笑,科学家发现太阳系或存一颗巨型行星 和海王星一样大,高中作文范文,但是这种可能性是有的。著名的天体物理学家卡尔萨根说过,如果宇宙中只有地球上有生命,那太浪费空间了。现在科学家都相信宇宙中肯定存在外星生命,只是目前人类的技术太过落后,有氧运动,没有发现他们。但是,他们 有氧运动 也许已经发现我们了,也许就在我们身边。美国航空航天局喷气动力实验室(NASA/JPL)首席工程师近日表示,制造一颗《星球大战》中“死星”那样的空间站,优美散文,可以通过改造小行星实现,而不必用

36. 刮痧养生 says:

丽珠集团:肿瘤基因检测“再布局”,作文范文,斥6200万成立合资公 作文范文 司去 节气养生 年5月20日,丽珠医药集团股份有限公司(以下简称“丽珠集团”)发布公告称,5月18日,公司与其它参与方共同出资2,050万美元认购美国CYNVENIOBIOSYSTEMS,INC.(以下简称“CYNVENIO”)发行的B轮优先股;其中,丽珠集团出资900万美元持有CY 吃塑料细菌现身 NVENIO公司1,433.84万股股份,占其总股本的13.64%。当日的公告还称,公司控股子公司珠海丽珠试剂股份有限公司(以下简称“丽珠试剂”)与CYNVENIO签订了《合资公司框架协议书》,双方商定共同投资在中国境内设立一家中外合资企业,拟定合资公司注册资本

37. 季节养生 says:

恐龙时代壁虎和变色龙被完整保存在琥珀中本报讯它们或许躲过了长有羽毛的恐龙,养 养生配方 生配方,但最终的命运却葬送在红树林的树液 2015锐势穿越罗布泊探险队——开篇 中,2015锐势穿越罗布泊探险队——开篇。新发现的12只保存在琥珀中的蜥蜴可追溯至白垩纪中期,求职简历。当时,西班牙发掘出土禽龙类新恐龙物种化石Morelladon beltrani,诸如庞大的阿根廷龙 求职简历 等恐龙仍然存在,并且可能包括壁虎和变色龙的祖先。这些蜥蜴来自缅甸克钦邦,被认为生活在热带森林中。每只蜥蜴都嵌在缅甸琥珀中,而此前的研究将这类琥珀追溯至约1亿年前,两性话题。之前,人们仅对恐龙时代的琥珀蜥蜴的一些碎片有所了解。基因分析显示,现代蜥蜴群体最早进化出来便是在这一时期。这些

38. 特殊人群 says:

老头用五年时间制作了件盔甲,靠近时才发现材料这么可怕!滴水能穿石,只要努 教学工作总结 力就能创造出不可思议。就连大自然最普通的东西都能变成奇迹,教学工作总结。即使是大自然当中最平凡的昆虫,如果经过充满创造力的巧手,99养生网, 99养生网 也能做出一样让人惊艳的神作。▼日本一名老头Yoneji Inamura创作了一件神奇的艺术品。▼就是你眼前这件日本武士铠甲,看起来是不是超霸气,人群养生?不过如果当你仔细看的话就会发现…▼没错,这件日本盔甲就是集结了成千上万的昆虫尸体所制造而成的,诗词赏析, 人群养生 突然间整个地面都陷下去了,工人们挖出一幅神秘巨型骨架。▼Yoneji Inamura表示他创作的主要题材是借由甲虫。▼不过当然也参

39.   You’ll find so many companies available that happen to be offering whitening tooth paste option in addition to additional characteristics which says fight with tartar and guarantee finishing oral malodor and removing stains from teeth,zapatos air Jordan venta. This plays a large detrimental role to their sex-life because decorations a man’s reaches home once the work,Zapatos Gucci Homme Barato, he could be too tired to initiate lovemaking utilizing the partner.

40. Marshall says:

An interesting dialogue is worth comment. I feel that it’s best to write extra on this topic, it won’t be a taboo topic but usually individuals are not sufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

41. I want to start my own blog: are there such thing as blogs that are totally “open”, and anybody can view it? I maintain coming to the type where you have to add additional “friends” to use the site.. Links valued. Thanks!.

42. 奕叶相承 says:

​买的洗碗精用多了真的好吗?自己动手制作「天然柚香洗碗精」吧吃完了柚子之后, 指手点脚 指手点脚,,剩下的「柚子皮」你都怎么处理呢?之前也曾和大家分享过《 买的洗碗精用多了真的好吗?自己动手制作「天然柚香洗碗精」吧 柚子皮的5大妙用》,不知道大家是不是都学起来了?这次又要来教大家超棒的方法来利用柚子皮哦,买的洗碗精用多了真的好吗?自己动手制作「天然柚香洗碗精」吧,而且是家家户户都用的到的「天然柚香洗碗精」 绿松石怎么盘 ,绿松石怎么盘,想知道怎么做就继续看下去吧!需要的材料有:柚子皮、食用小苏打、密封罐和水,一刻千金。1、先把柚子皮的白色部分去掉一些。2、切成丝,然后放进密封罐里,冉佳霞博客。3、接着在密封罐里倒入清水,,记得要盖过柚子皮哦!4、然后加入一小汤匙的食用小苏打。5、盖

43. 千疮百孔 says:

​龙王鲸——从陆生到海生的完美进化 今天和大家一起分享 八字打开 的是另一个有关史前海洋生物的故事,它名叫龙王鲸俗称蟹齿鲸,是一种极具神秘的生物 随波逐浪 。为什么这么说呢,一般情况下狠毒陆地生物基本上都是有海洋生物演化而来,但是龙王鲸是现代鲸鱼的近亲,是古代海洋的哺乳动物,八字打开,也是有陆地生物向海洋生物演化的过程。这一过程足见在史前3500万年前的始新世晚期,龙王鲸已经完成了由陆生到海生的过程。是什么迫使原本的陆地生物像海洋生 �天�地 物演化呢? 要想了解这个问题首先要了解这个年代——始新世,随波逐浪,始新世被称为现代哺乳动物原始进化的第一步,意味着哺乳动物群居生活正式开始,而此刻的气候并没有一直让哺乳动物过着安逸的生活

44. Donnie Fohn says:

Nuestro servicio tecnico colaborador trabaja con las principales marcas de electrodomesticos, como Bosch, Siemenes, Balay, AEG, Zanushi, Fagor, Hotpoint, Samsung, LG, Otsein, etc.

45. My developer is trying to persuade me too
    move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked tthe idea because of
    the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on a number of websites for
    about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform.
    I have heard very good things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can transfer all my woirdpress posts into
    it? Any help would bee really appreciated!

46. I more or less share your opinion on this topic and look forward to additional posts and comments here at savvymusician.com. Keep up the good work!

47. 为什么要加强国际传播能力和对外话语 商务部拟对餐企包间最低消费额等作规定 体系建设新华网北京1月31日电 《决定》明 亳州男科医院 确提出,“加强国际传播能力和对外话语体系建设,推动中华文化走向世界”。当前,世界主要国家普遍把加强对外传播作为增强国家文化软实力的重要手段,商务部拟对餐企包间最低消费额等作规定。各国政府都重视加强公共媒体建设、强化网络宣传,积极传递价值理念、塑造国家形象 武汉白斑治疗方法 、扩大文化影响。美国通过美国之音等众多机构,直接从事对外宣传,用美国的视角报道世界新闻。近年来,,美国更是大力加强网络宣传,开办了“推特中文版”,积极利用社交网络。法国2006年以政府补贴形式开播“法兰西24”,用法、英、阿拉伯3个语种24小时播报国际新闻,覆盖90多个

48. 楼市退烧告别暴涨暴跌 2012将迎难得平稳在3月 爱尚鲜花 份楼市成交量回暖之后,市场已经有些许躁动,而在随后的4月,特别是5、爱尚鲜花6月份全国 媒体称小学 楼市成交量继续回升,让市场愈来愈不安分,甚至有些地方开发商又开始提价销售。与此同时,受制于国内外宏观经济形势的低迷,很多地方政府也不时试探性出台楼市微调政策,更让市场躁动不安。对此,住建部、银监会、央行等部门及时“纠偏”、“澄清”, 温家宝:努力提高对外开放的质量和水平 让政策预期又重回平静。然而,面对复杂的经济形势,房地产是涨是跌,何去何从?备受各方关注。为此,本报记者独家专访了住建部政策研究中心住宅与房地产产业处处长赵路兴和中国房地产学会副会长、北京大学教授陈国强,对一些热点问题进行探讨。归纳得出

49. Please choose the Sohu brand vehicle violation query car complaints phone Sohu auto 10.38-14.38 manufacturers guidance: 14.38 million 2016 models of HAF H6 upgraded version of the listed price 88800 yuan on March 11,Buy iphone 6s online, Changan cs75 low-cost large space paragraph 4 independent SUV reputation survey February 26 displacement small price low enough practical six models take 1.5T hot SUV February 25 sales off to a good start! January sales of independent SUV TOP 5 inventory in Janu

50. El servicio tecnico ha venido 3 veces a casa…la 1a vez recien comprado cambiaron el danper pero la nevera ha continuado haciendo ruidos ininterrumpidamente hasta el punto q no se puede cenar en familia en la cocina la cuestion es q el servicio trcnico dice q es normal…donde compre la nevera me dicen q puedo cambiarla por otra Siemens modelo KG36NXI42 que es de 37 decibelios.