Are You Prepared for X-Mas? My Piano Is!

Working titles for this video:

Oh Christmas Tree–Why Is There So Much Junk in My Christmas Tree???

or….

Oh Christmas Tree–Are You Prepared for Christmas????

or possibly…..

Oh Christmas Tree–What Would You Think If I Cut You Down, Made You Into a Piano, and Gently Placed Ping Pong Balls on Your Strings?????

or maybe you have a better suggestion……..

Whatever it’s called, please enjoy this special rendition of “Oh Christmas Tree,”¬†performed by yours truly on a prepared piano.¬† Happy holidays, and may 2011 be the best year yet.

267 Responses to “Are You Prepared for X-Mas? My Piano Is!”

1. Hal Menarik says:

I have always been helping a few friends get their shop around the map and noticed. They will have a website. One of the ways inside my research to optimize a web site is to use a blog. I actually is not really blog experienced and nor are they therefore need just a little help regarding good sites to place there blog so they get noticed..

2. As I site possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling magnificent , appreciate it for your efforts. You should keep it up forever! Good Luck.

3. What may be the best internet site to start a blog which i eventually make revenue with?

4. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I?d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don?t mind. Natually I?ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

5. Arielle says:

although internet websites we backlink to below are considerably not associated to ours, we feel they are essentially worth a go through, so have a look

6. dubai tours says:

In such a visit clients can get the opportunity to obtain an authorized, safe notwithstanding proficient condition. These outings might energize, and a guest can take a gander at the crude awesome thing about the territory.

7. Within one and an half months I had gained method to inch in length, and my flaccid size was noticeably wider. I was over the moon, but Need be more. I attempted for an additional weeks obtain more, my girth size had not increased much at all. It seemed my results had stopped. Investigate about how to contact the devices site customer support. I got a reply within 24 hours (did I explain to you about great support?).

8. Skat in the Dubai Desert Safari. Move up and down beside the sandy shores. So be quick and book your Dubai Desert Tour

9. Jesse Grillo says:

Wow, that is a really magnificent way of thinking about it! You remind me of my aunt back in South Carolina. You should be incredibly proud of yourself.

10. So once your purchase is delivered to you, you can attempt out the shoes and check the dimension and so on.|As on-line retailers are open up 24 hrs a day and 365 days a year, so they accept order all time. But you might be a small disappointed because these applications are certainly not for free.|A pair good footwear not only can protact us and can deliver us great sensation. It may come to your discover whilst attempting a shoe that either of your foot is larger than the other. Two various colour make the sole appears so cute.|You can get authentic NFL jerseys for men, women and kids, officially sanctioned by the NFL.

11. see says:

Hey there, what do you think regarding personal computer? Very awesome topic, isn’t it?

12. Myles says:

We are a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable information to work on. You’ve done a formidable activity and our entire community will be thankful to you.

13. Your post is absolutely on point! I hope you are making cash off this website I really like your post.

14. Hey there, you’re absolutely correct. I constantly read through your posts thoroughly. I am likewise thinking about important apps for android, perhaps you might talk about that occasionally. Have a great day.

15. Hi there, what do you really feel around smartphone deals? Pretty trendy topic, isn’t it?

16. This blog looks just like my old one. I could not stop from commenting. Thank you for putting this up.

17. I am seriously loving the theme of your internet site. Do you encounter any browser interface issues? Some of my own website audience have lamented about my Arvind Pandit site not working the right way in Explorer yet appears wonderful in Opera. Do you have any solutions to assist repair this matter?