It Takes Two to Libertango

GREG ANDERSON and ELIZABETH JOY ROE have been described as “Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers transposed from the dance floor to the keyboard” (The Southampton Press). Together they bring a fresh and visionary approach to the concert stage, dazzling audiences with their adrenalized performances, inventive programming, original compositions, and refined artistry. The duo has presented innovative concerts around the world and in nearly every New York City venue imaginable: from from Carnegie Hall to children’s hospitals. They have appeared on MTV’s Total Request Live and NPR’s From the Top, and they released their debut album, “Reimagine,” in 2008.

Greg and Elizabeth both received their bachelor and master’s degrees from The Juilliard School, where they left an indelible impression. The duo was featured on several prominent Juilliard events; they jointly presented for members of the United Nations, performed repeatedly for the board of directors and donors of the school, and replaced John Williams as composers on Juilliard’s “Cinema Serenades” concert. Additionally, the two directed the groundbreaking project “Life Between the Keys,” a concert that involved the entire Juilliard Piano Class of 2004. A live performance by the Anderson & Roe piano duo is included on the “Sounds of Juilliard” CD celebrating the school’s centennial year.

In this video, the piano duo performs Libertango, by the great tango composer Astor Piazolla.  Anderson & Roe are featured artists in The Savvy Musician.

While there are hundreds of thousands of great performances captured on tape, the music videos featured on TSM blog feature musical creations that are unusual, innovative, humorous, or otherwise purple. This collection is fun–perhaps a stress reliever or diversion at a late night bash! It also provides you with an opportunity to discover new and creative musicians. Let us know if you’d like to see a video here. ENJOY!!!

137 Responses to “It Takes Two to Libertango”

1. Separately, the Data Protection Act in the UK comprises implications for storing checklist data and using certain lists, notably for
    personal customers, and for the advertising and free
    marketing ideas forr retail stores, https://bettertechnique.wordpress.com, of explicit service (for example monetary companies), and there aare related lawws coping with this side in different nations,
    so test thee regulation as applicable for your personal scenario before
    shopping for andd utilizing lists.

2. Greetings, I Appreciate this post , i found this fascinating, i might want to learn extra info concerning this.

3. There is obviously a bundle to realize about this. I suppose you made certain good points in features also.

4. Lakisha Waid says:

Jorge Ramses Llovet Tarodo

5. Hi, I Cherish the post , i found this intresting, i might want to find out more about this.

6. Algunas instituciones bancarias cercanas al lugar donde se dio el problema decidieron cerrar sus oficinas por cuestiones de seguridad, pero en general los negocios siguieron prestando sus servicios en la penumbra. Para los partidos de oposición, las multas -que suman hasta el momento la cantidad de 78 millones 767 mil 715 pesos decretadas por los órganos electorales facultados, el Instituto Nacional Electoral (INE) y el Tribunal Electoral del Poder Judicial de la Federación (TEPJF)- son tardías porque el impacto en el elector ya está hecho. En el documento integraron tanto la campaña en internet, en Facebook y Twitter, así como con anuncios de Google que se pueden ver en Youtube y en consultas en el buscador.

7. mspy pro says:

I have a site, and my articles is safeguarded with a Innovative Commons license, but I want to copyright this so areas like eBaums World does not steal my content. How do i get my entire site copyrighted?.

8. Hi,.. I want to post straight to my wordpress blog from my desktop, specifically from Command quick… I know there is a protocol called xml-rpc, but that is of no assistance to me, because I how to start what on earth it is. Any kind of help will be appreciated..

9. halloween costumes 2016 diy – http://Www.Scoop.it – costume parties usually happen on or around October 31, usually
    on the Friday oor Satturday previous to the vacation.

10. How can I obtain Firefox a few to stop logging myself out each time I close the web browser?

11. what may be the best free of charge website to start a successful hemsida?

12. hillary clinton twittr [https://fancy.com] had a watch-popping
    $153 million at her disposal by way of her joint fundraising committees and her marketing campaign as of Oct.

13. I possess face significant problem with my blog that it was not spam and blogger take my blog since spam…. May any one assist to recover my blog back again..

14. How do I add the Google Analytics code to a Joomla website?

15. It is best to participate in a contest for probably the greatest blogs on the web. I will suggest this website!

16. Hi,.. I would like to post straight to my wordpress blog from my desktop, specifically from Command fast… I know there exists a protocol known as xml-rpc, yet that is of no assist to me, because I don’t know what on earth it is. Any kind of help would be appreciated..

17. hello!,I love your writing so much! share we keep in touch extra approximately your post on AOL? I need an expert on this area to solve my problem. Maybe that is you! Looking forward to look you.

18. How do I copyright laws articles which i have created for free?

19. Margy Nulty says:

This site truly has all the information and facts I needed about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

20. Exactly what are the best free of charge blogs that allow user-sponsored advertising and sales?

21. Any recomendations on how to begin a blog meant for teens?

22. chiropractic says:

“Fantastic blog article.Thanks Again. Keep writing.”

23. I have simply gotten a blog upon blogspot. People comment myself and I had been wondering just how you comment back to them without e-mailing or going to their blog..

24. I would like to start a website for my Roller derby team, all of the we have is usually a web sites right now. How can I start a website that has a us dot com, or html, and so on, that I may design on my own, and keep up on my own so that we can have a internet site for fans to go to???? Thanks any help appreciated..

25. I was wondering if I could use the ebay logo as a picture in one of my blog posts about auction web sites. Can I do this with any web site provided that I’m not really claiming to become that business?.

26. Looking for a good website to publish samples of innovative writing individuals to read, review and discuss. Any suggestions?.

27. I just downloaded Mozilla firefox, how can i make it so my opening page is bebo? I know its potential i just cannot remember how. I mean so that when you open chrome its not google the bebo, if yous obtain what i mean?.

28. Cinema 69 says:

What are some good ideas upon teaching creative writing to kids?

29. I actually is trying to find a good running a blog site where I can in fact get viewers or readers to view my blog. I use tried blogspot and live journal with no real achievement. Does anyone know of any good sites exactly where I can actually blog and get visitors?.. Another thing can be any ways for getting readers to your blogs? Should you stick to theme or how do you have to advertise or if you keep posting will certainly they come for you?.. Please no spam. Thanks.

30. 医療脱毛 says:

My relatives always say that I am killing my time here at web, except I know I am getting knowledge everyday by reading thes nice articles or reviews.

31. Very efficiently written information. It will be helpful to anybody who employess it, including myself. Keep doing what you are doing – for sure i will check out more posts.

32. I presently is operating two sites, one is to get design & development and I have a pagerank of four on it and I have loads of good articles.. And I possess another blog page where I have rants, wellness tips and photography… Must i merge all of them or should I keep it seperate?.

33. vshare apk says:

Hey there can you inform me which blogging platform you’re dealing with? I am going to start my very own site on download vshare ios very soon though I’m having difficulties making the decision.

34. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment?s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

35. anchortext says:

The eye lenses are illuminated and shown to provide an iris which
    can expand and contract. Did you know the US Military now uses drones to deploy the primary communications medium in Afghanistan.
    This is determined by the relevance in the devices and games that
    were downloaded.

36. Dubai but we offer wonderful rates for Desert Safari UAE as well. Which basically comes down to this: Get in touch with us if you are visiting Dubai or other emirate in the UAE for desert safari best and we will make sure you get the best and the most exhilarating experience.